Don’t Be A Victim
It has come to our attention that there are a few individuals in Los Angeles that pretend to be Elite Gates. Many victims report faulty repairs, sabotage/deliberate breakage of their equipment (to force them to buy new equipment), pricing abuse, used parts, incomplete jobs and unprofessional technicians to name a few. These perpetrators advertise as Elite Gates or mention our name in their ads to lure clients in with the false premise that they’re getting Elite Gates to fix their gate.
To avoid falling into this trap make sure that:
- the website you were sent to says Elite Gates (without any additional names)
- the company answers the phone saying the words “Elite Gates”
- the logo on the truck that arrives matches ours
- the logo on the shirt the technician wears matches ours
- the technician has a business card that matches our company
- the license number on the card matches ours
If you fell victim to this scam do not contact this company again, you should immediately report it to the authorities and the State of California License Board to help others from becoming victims. Secondly, if there’s anything we can do to help feel free to let us know, we will help you in anyway we can. Contact our office for more details.